TNPSC Recruitment 2015
TNPSC Direct Recruitment 2015 is based on the written test which was held on 24 Jan 2016 for direct recruitment against the vacancies for the years 2014-2015 and 2015-16 in the following posts included in Combined Civil Services Examination–II (Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II A Services).
Candidates can check all the detail related to TNPSC Recruitment 2015 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, result and other information on this page below.
Schedule for TNPSC Direct Recruitment 2015 is given below.
|Date of Notifcation||12 Oct 2015|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||18 Nov 2015|
|Last date for payment of Fe through Bank
(or) Post Ofice
|13 Nov 2015|
|Date & Time of Written Text Exam||24 Jan 2016|
List of Register Numbers of candidates who have been admitted provisionally for appointment by Direct Recruitment to the Posts included in Combined Civil Service Examinations-II (Non Interview Posts) II Phase of Certificate Verification to be held from 01 Mar 2017 onwards at 10.00 AM at the office of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Frazer Bridge Road, V.O.C Nagar, Chennai – 600003 (Near Govt. Dental College & Chennai Fort Railway Station) based on the results of Written Examination held on 24 Jan 2016 FN.
Counselling Schedule of Phase I for TNPSC Direct Recruitment 2015 is given below.
Note: Kindly refer Admitted candidates List for Counselling, Vacancy position, date and time of Counselling in the Commission’s Web site viz www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Marks obtained by the candidates and rank position in the Written Text Examination have been announced officially. Candidates can now check their rank in the examination on the official website or by a direct link that is posted on this page below.
TNPSC Counselling Memo has been released on the official website. Candidates can check the counselling memo on the official website or by a direct link which is given below.
- Click here for Counselling Memo.
TNPSC Question Paper with Answer Key
TNPSC Question paper with Answer key has been published. Candidates can check the Question Paper with Answer key for TNPSC Recruitment 2015 from the link provided below.
Application form for TNPSC Recruitment 2015
Those candidates who are interested in applying for TNPSC Recruitment 2015 can Apply Online on or before 18 Nov 2015.
- Application process is over now..!!
- Examination fee Rs. 75/- (Rupees Seventy Five only)
- Candidates have to Register their basic particulars through One-Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of five years from the date of one-time registration.
- Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
- Candidates can avail exemption from paying examination fees as per eligibility criteria.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates who have made One – Time Registration must apply for these notified posts. One – Time Registration is only to avail exemption for application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of Registration..
Education Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor degree or equivalent for all the posts.
Age Limit: Age should be between 18 to 30 years.
Centres for Examination
The Examination (Objective Type) was held at the Centres mentioned in this Notification. Candidates should choose and write the examination at any one of the centres.
- Candidates will be required to appear for the Examination / Certificate verification at their own expenses.
- Request for change of centre will not be compiled with.
- The Commission reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of Examination Centres and to re-allot the candidates.
The selection will be made on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination following the rule of reservation of appointments separately for each category of post.
Distribution Of Vacancies
For Complete information regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2015 – Download Official Notification