SBI Associate Bank PO Admit Card 2014 – Download Admit Card for SBI Associate Bank PO Recruitment 2014.
State Bank of India (SBI) has issued the online Admit card for SBI Probationary Officer Exam to be conducted for its associate banks. The written test will be held on November 09, 2014 on various examination centres across the country. SBI had notified the recruitment to fill up 2986 Probationary Officer posts in the month of September.Candidates who have applied for SBI Associate Bank PO Recruitment 2014 can download the Admit card from the link given below.
SBI Associate Bank PO Admit Card 2014 – Download here
Candidate can download the Admit Card only on Online Mode. No Hard Copy of call letters / Acquaint yourself booklet will be sent by post.
The written test will be held on November 09, 2014. To access the admit card candidates need to submit their Registration Number and Date of Birth (DOB) or Password.
Important Instruction for Examination
Proof of Identity to be submitted at the time of Examination
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/Adhar/PAN Card/ Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
Action Against Candidate Found Guilty of Misconduct:
Candidates are cautioned that they should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered/ fabricated and they should not suppress any material information while filling up the application form.
At the time of written examination/interview, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of:
(i) using unfair means during the examination or (ii) impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or (iii) misbehaving in the examination hall or (iv) resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his/her candidature for selection or (v) obtaining support for his/her candidature by any unfair means, such a candidate may, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, will also be liable :
- to be disqualified from the examination for which he/she is a candidate
- to be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any examination or recruitment conducted by Bank.
Use of Mobile Phones, Pagers, Calculator or any Such Devices
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession of calculators in examination premises.