Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test (AP TET Cum TRT)
Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh invites AP TET cum TRT Recruitment Test for recruitment to the posts of School Assistants, Language Pandits, Secondary Grade Teachers, Physical Education Teachers in Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad Schools in the state through District Selection Committee. This AP TET cum TRT 2014-15 drive to conduct the 9061 vacancies.
|S. No.||Category of Posts||Total|
|2||Language Pandits 812||812|
AP TET cum TRT Result – Declared
All the Candidates who have appeared for APTET 2014 can download their Results from the Website. Applicants who have appeared for APTET 2014 have to enter their Post opted/ Hall ticket number and D.O.B to get the result. Candidates can download their Result from here also from the link given below.
Get AP TET cum TRT Result here – Check Result of AP TET cum TRT Announced by Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh.
OMR Seats is also available for download. Candidates can download OMR Sheet by submitting Rs 20/- from the link given below.
AP TET cum TRT Final Answer key 2015 – Available
Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh published the Final answer key of AP TET cum TRT 2015. Candidates can check their answer key from the link given below.
- Click here to check Final Answer Key for AP TET TRT 2015
Schedule of Written Test AP TET cum TRT
|Sl.No||Category of post||Date||Time|
|1||Secondary Grade Teacher (All Media)
SPECIALTEACHERS(ONLY IN THE DISTRICT OF EAST GAODAVARI)
Secondary Grade Teacher, Language Pandit in schools for Blind/Deaf and Dumb(Special Schools)
|09/05/2015||10.00 AM to01.00 PM – (including 15minutes for reading question paper)10.00 AM to
01.00 PM – (including 15 minutes for reading question paper)
|2||Language Pandits –
Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, Sanskrit & others (All Media)
|10/05/2015||2.00 PM to 5.00PM- (including 15 minutes for reading question paper)|
|3.||Physical Education Teacher (All
|10/05/2015||2.00 PM to5.00 PM – (including 15 minutes for reading question paper)|
|4||School Assistant (Languages _
English, Telugu, Hindi, Urdu , Marathi, Oriya , Sanskrit & other Languages)
|11/05/2015||10.00 AM to01.15 PM (15 minutes for reading question paper)|
Languages), Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science, & Social Studies (All Media)
|11/05/2015||2.00 PM to5.15 PM (15 minutes for reading question paper)|
AP TET cum TEACHER RECRUITMENT TEST (Written Test)
- The written test shall be conducted in all the districts. A candidate shall appear for the written test in the district in which he seeks recruitment.
- The Commissioner of School Education shall issue detailed instructions to ensure proper conduct of Teacher Recruitment Test.
- The candidates who are found copying or resorting to other means of malpractice shall be expelled from the examination hall apart from being debarred from appearing for the examinations conducted by the District selection Committee for three consecutive examinations besides taking action as per the Andhra Pradesh Public Examination (Prevention of Malpractices and Unfair means) Act, 1997 (No.25 of 1997).
- Disciplinary action shall be initiated against such staff who are found negligent in the discharge of their duties and an entry shall be made accordingly in the Service Register of the concerned staff besides taking action as per the Andhra Pradesh Public Examination (Prevention of Malpractices and unfair means) Act, 1997 (No.25 of 1997).
- The written test will be in the medium concerned.
- No teacher shall be drafted for invigilation or other examination work at any centre. Only Non Teaching Staff drawn from other departments shall be drafted for invigilation work. However, not more than one Gazetted Officer of School Education Department, including Gazetted Headmaster, may be drafted as Departmental Officer for the centre to assist the Chief Superintendent.