Haryana PSC H.C.S (Judicial Branch) Preliminary Exam Admit card 2015
Admit card is available for Preliminary examination for the post of HCS (Junior Branch). Earlier HPSC issued a notification under advt No. 06/2014 and Advt No. 07/2014 for the post of Haryana Civil Judge (Junior Branch) Examination 2014. HPSC is recruitment for filling up the 119 vacancies of Civil Judge Posts. A huge number of Applicants applied for this recruitment examination and all are waiting for admit card. Now the waiting time is over and applicants can download their admit card from link given below.
H.C.S (Judicial Branch) Preliminary Exam will be held on 10th January 2015 (Saturday) from 11.00 AM to 01.00 Noon at Panchkula and Chandigarh.
Haryana PSC H.C.S (Judicial Branch) Pre Exam Admit card 2015 – Download here
Candidates can download their Admit Card 2015 from link given below.
Download Admit Card for HPSC Civil Judge Pre Exam 2015
How to Download Haryana PSC Admit Card 2015
- Click the Download link given above.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Click ‘Submit’ button.
- Your Admit Card will be available. Candidates must carry Admit Card on Examination hall during the exam.
- Candidates if forget their Registration Number, Click on the Forget Registration No. link.
- Fill all the details and click submit.
- Email will be send to you for new Registration No. and download your admit card.
- The candidates who have not deposited the requisite fees will not be allowed to download the admit card.
- Admit cards to individual candidates are not being send separately.
- The Candidates who find any error i.e. wrong entry of Name, Category, Date of Birth etc in their Admit card may contact the commission’s office on any working day during the office hours for necessary rectification.
- In Case of any difficulty in downloading the admit card for the preliminary examination to be held on 10-Jan-2015 or in case they have been shown ineligible for any reasons, they may visit the commission’s office on any working day during the office hours before 05.01.2015 (Monday) personally with their latest coloured passport size photograph along with copy of e-challan. for general inquiry candidate may contact on telephone no. 0172-2560754.