HTET 2015 (Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test) – To ensure that persons recruited as teachers possess the essential aptitude and ability to meet the challenges of teaching at Elementary, Secondary and Senior Secondary levels, one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools recognized by the Department of School Education, Haryana and affiliated by the Board of School Education, Haryana is that he/she should pass the “Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test”.
“HTET” is conducted by this Board in accordance with these Guidelines and such other rules/regulations/instructions/policies laid down by the National Council for Teacher Education/ Department of School Education, Haryana.
HTET 2015 Examination Schedule is given below.
|Online application starts||15 June 2015|
|Last date for online submission||30 June 2015|
|Last date after payment for final submission||03 Sep 2015|
|Update district choice for exam centres||04 Sep to 13 Sep 2015|
|Date of examination||Level 3 (PGT) – 18 Jun 2016|
|Level 1 (PRT) & Level 2 (TGT) – 15th Nov 2015|
- Admit Card
- Exam Pattern & Paper Pattern
- Question paper and answer key
- Result (Level 1, 2, 3)
Admit Card 2015
HTET 2015 (PGT) Level-3 exam which was scheduled to be held on 20 Feb 2015 was postponed. It was conducted on 18 Jun 2016. Every eligible candidate may download his/her admit card from the website at www.htet.nic.in or through the link provided above.
HTET Examination for level 3 (PGT) which was scheduled to be held on 14 Nov 2015 was cancelled due to leak question paper. Now HTET Level-3 (PGT) Re-Exam will be held on 18 Jun 2016 at all the centres.
|Level||Date of Exam||Time|
|Level – 3 (PGT)||18 Jun 2016||02:00 PM to 04:30 PM|
|Level – 1 (PRT)||15 Nov 2015 (Sunday)||10:30 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Level – 2 (TGT)||15 Nov 2015 (Sunday)||03:00 PM to 05:30 PM|
The Examination will be conducted in two modes. Computer Based Test (CBT) & Conventional Type (Pen-Paper Based).
Mode of Examination
- Candidates shall have choice to select the mode of examination only at the time of submission of application form online.
- In case, a candidate wants to apply for more than one level, he/she has to select only one mode of examination for all the levels.
- Make note that mode once selected, shall not be changed under any circumstances.
List of candidates for the mode of examination changed from CBT to Pen OMR Based
Due to non-availability of sufficient computer nodes as per choices of examination centres submitted by the candidates online, Mode of examination for the following candidates have been changed from Computer Based Test (CBT) to conventional PEN OMR based without charging any additional fee.
However, If a candidate is willing to appear through CBT mode irrespective of location of examination centre he/she may send his/her request using Email Id registered during HTET registration mentioning registration number to [email protected] by 24th October 2015. Any request after 24th October 2015 or not mentioning registration number will not be entertained. Applicants can check district wise list of candidates whose mode of examination has been changed from the link provided below.
- Click here to check the district wise list of candidates with changed examination mode.
Duplicate Candidates List
List of following candidates who registered themselves more than once in the same level. These candidates are directed to report as (special exam.) room no 28 at board’s H.Q with valid id proof and attested copy of metric/secondary examination on or before 14th August 2015.
Defaulter Candidates List
The following candidates have been observed as Fee defaulters for the said examination. They are advised to report special exam branch , alongwith valid id proof and copy of fee challan in support of fee deposited in the bank, on or before 14-8-2015 at Board’s H.Q .
Application Form 2015
Online Application Form was for Haryana TET 2015. Eligible Candidates can apply online as per given schedule through the official website at www.htet.nic.in or link given below.
- Application process is over now..!!
5 Simple Steps to apply online
- Fill in the Application Form
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Apply for Appropriate Level (s)
- Download e-Challan and Pay the fee
- Download Confirmation Page
|Category||Computer Based Exam||Conventional Pen-OMR based|
|All Candidates except SC & Differently abled||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 700/-|
|SC & Differently Abled of Haryana Domicile only||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 350/-|
|SC & Differently Abled of Other State||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 700/-|
Mock Test 2015
HTET 2015 Mock test is conducted through online mode Candidates have to login through the link given below by submitting Roll number and Password Allotted by University.
- Click here to Login for Mock Test
- In case a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility conditions, the application form will be rejected without sending any information.
- If a candidate is found to have applied from different districts, his/her application form will be out rightly rejected and he/she will not be allowed to appear in the test.
- In case a candidate is found to have concealed any material facts /given wrong information, his/her application form will be rejected.
- The candidates shall have to abide by the rules and regulations of the Board regarding this test.
- There is no provision for Re-evaluation /Re-checking of the answer-sheets. Therefore, no request in this regard shall be entertained.