Download UPSC Combined SO/Steno Admit Card 2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the admit card for the Combined Section Officers/Stenographers (Grade-‘B’/Grade-I) Examination 2015. Written Exam will be held on 17th October 2015. Candidates who have applied for the UPSC Combined SO/Steno Grade LDCE Exam 2015 and waiting for the Admit Card, are now able to download their respective admit card from the link provided below.
UPSC Combined SO/Steno Admit Card 2015
Get Admit card for UPSC Combined SO/Steno Examination 2015 here :- Click here to Download Admit Card.
Important Instruction for Candidates
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result.
- You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
- If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Please Read the “Rules for the Examination” on the “Poster” containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised to bring Black Ball Point Pen for objective type Paper’s to the Examination Hall.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.