AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2015
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi Invites application for Staff Nurse for Central Government Hospitals in Delhi on behalf of DGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare for filling up Online 694 vacancies in Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Safdarjung Hospital, Lady Harding Medical College & Smt. Suchita Kriplani Hospital and Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital.
Notice regarding Reopen of login for opting city and hospital choice: – It has been observed that some of the candidates have not opted city / Hospital choice for recruitment examination for the post of Staff Nurse scheduled to be held on 22nd January, 2017. For the interest of the candidates, it has been decided to reopen the panel for city /hospital choice from 15 Dec 2016 to 22 Dec 2016 (upto 5:00 pm).
Accordingly, those candidates who have not opted city/hospital choice are advised to login with credentials and complete the process latest by 22 Dec 2016 (upto 5:00 pm). If no response is received from the candidate, the centre will be allotted on the discretion of AIIMS. No further correspondence will be entertained in this regard in future.
|Online dates for registration of application||24 Dec 2014|
|Closing date of registration On-line application||13 Jan 2015|
|Opening date for opting city choice & Hospital choice online||12 Nov 2016|
|Closing date for opting city choice & Hospital choice online||09 Dec 2016|
|Availability of Admit card||05 Jan 2017|
|Date of Examination||22 Jan 2017|
|Declaration of Result||02 Feb 2017|
Vacancies Details: – Revised
The seat positions were revised for LHMC & Smt. Suchita Kriplani Hospital and Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital (a corrigendum to Recruitment Notice No.18/2014 in this regard has already published in the leading newspapers and also uploaded on the AIIMS website on dated 16.1.2015).However, inadvertently in the Notice No. 29/2016 the revised seat positions was not reflected for LHMC & Smt. Suchita Kriplani Hospital.
Thus, the revised seat position of vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse for four Central Government Hospitals in Delhi may be read as follows –
|Name of Institution||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total Post*|
|Dr. RML Hospital||99||37||19||71||226|
|LHMC & Smt. Suchita Kriplani Hospital||130||39||21||76||266|
|Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital||37||04||02||09||52|
- Pay Band-2 of scale of – Rs.9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay of – Rs.4600/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates those who are interested in apply for AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2015 they can Apply Online or before 13th January, 2015.
- Apply Online – Process is over now…!!!
Guidelines for Filling up Online Application
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form is required to be sent,. However, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, along with proof of payment (a copy of challan/online payment receipt) for their record.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post and must fulfil all the eligibility criteria on or before 13.01.2015 failing which their application will be summarily rejected.
- The on-line Registration will be closed by 13.01.2015 at 5:00 PM. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Those applying on 13.01.2015 i.e. on the last date of closing of online registration and generated bank challan to deposit the fee through challan mode, can deposit fee in the nearest branch of State Bank of India latest by next two working days i.e. till 15.01.2015. Payment after 15.01.2015 will be treated as no payment.
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of overall performance in the Written Examination as well as Personal Interview. The Written Examination and Personal Interview will carry weightage of 80:20.
- The Question Paper for written examination will consist of General Knowledge and knowledge of the subject.
- The Question Paper for written examination will carry 80 questions
- The duration of written examination will be of 90 minutes and the Questions will be of objective/multiple type questions with one correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
- A candidate must be
- a) Citizen of India, or
- b) A subject of Nepal, or
- c) A subject of Bhutan. Or
- d) A Tibetan refugee who come over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
For Unreserved /OBC candidate Rs. 500/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST candidates). The application fee once remitted shall not be refunded. The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through a CHALLAN from (to be downloaded from internet which applying on- line) in any branch of State Bank of India OR through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD, Transaction/processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate, payment made after 15.01.2015 shall be treated as no payment and no refund will be entertained.
A candidate must possess the following essential qualification as under:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute.
- Regular Course in B.Sc.Nursing from a recognized University or Institute.
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University or Institute:
- Registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Midwife (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council.
- Six months experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
- Diploma in General Nursing Mid-wifery from a recognized Board or Council.
- Registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Mid-wife (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council and
- Two and half years experience in minimum fifty bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned at II.(i) above
Note.1) Experience are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority for reason to be recorded in writing in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Note.2) The qualification (s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority for reasons to be recorded in writing in the case of the candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes, if at any stage or selection the Competent authority, is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from the communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up vacancies reserved for them.
Not exceeding 30 years. (Relaxable for Government servants up to five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government)
The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and Government Servants*, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for the Physically Handicapped Persons. The upper age limit shall be determined as on the last date of registration of application as specified above. (*Government Servants means Permanent (Regular) employees of Central/State Government).
Admit card for AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015-16 is now available to download. Candidates who have submitted their online form can download the admit card for examination. The direct link to download admit card is given below.
Download Admit Card here – Click here to download admit card for AIIMS Delhi Staff Nurse Recruitment 2015-16.
For Complete information regarding AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2015, Candidates can also go through the detailed Official Notification given below.