LIC Recruitment 2016 for 700 Assistant Administrative Officer Vacancies
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites Online Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist). Candidates are requested to apply On-Line only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Total no. of vacancies : 700
The total number of vacancies and the reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of LIC.
Schedule for the LIC Recruitment 2016 is given below.
|Online registration starts from||15th December 2015|
|Last date for online registration & online payment||5th January 2016|
|Download of Call Letter for examination||Last week of February 2016|
|Dates of online examination (Tentative)||5th, 6th, 13th March 2016|
Prerequisite before applying online : Before applying online, candidates should-
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. LIC may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- Application fees/intimation charges (non-refundable)
Application fee: : 15.12.2015 to 05.01.2016
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For all other candidates : Rs. 600/-
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Interested candidates can fill the application for LIC Recruitment for 700 posts from the official website on or before the last date for application as per schedule mentioned above. Those candidates who are satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.12.2015 can apply online. Candidates can apply online only from 15.12.2015 to 05.01.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates can also apply from the direct link provided below.
How to Apply?
- To register application online, click on “Online Registration” tab from above and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “Save and Next” tab. prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “Save and Next” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the Final Submit Button.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before Final Submit.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘Final Submit’ Only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Eligibility Criteria (as on 1st Dec 2015)
Education Qualification : Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
Age : Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 1st December, 2015. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years( candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1985 and not later than 01/12/1994 both days inclusive only are eligible ) Relaxations in upper age limit for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/Other Backward Community(OBC)/ Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECO) /Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCO) /Persons with Disabilities (PWD) /Confirmed LIC employees shall be as under :
|PWD (Gen)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|ECO/SSCO (Gen)||5 years|
|ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 years|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||8 years|
|Confirmed LIC employees||Further Relaxation of 5 years|
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line Examination followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
Service Conditions: Service Conditions are as applicable in LIC from time to time. The advertised posts are regular and selected candidates, on appointment, are liable to be posted or subsequently transferred anywhere in India.
Probation: One year, extendable up to 2 years.
Emoluments and Benefits
Basic pay of Rs. 17240/- per month in the scale of Rs. 17240- 840(14) –29000– 910(4) –32640 (Under Revision) and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs 40,245/- per month in ‘A’ Class city. Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Special Allowance for passing Actuarial Examination, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance , Vehicle Loan (2- wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules.
Identity Verification for Online Examination
The candidate is required to affix his/her recent recognizable photograph on the call letter and appear at the exam centre with the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof in original.
In the examination hall, the call letter along with the photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead/valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College /University/Aadhar Card with a Photograph/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the examination.
E-Aadhar card and ration card are not valid id proofs for this project.
- Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photo copy of the photo identity proof along with Examination Call Letter while attending the examination without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination. Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the Call Letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of thisThe photo identity proof must contain exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter. In case of any discrepancy in identity i.e. mismatch in name, photograph and signature the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the examination. In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is TWO (2) hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions
Instruction to Candidates
- Before applying, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions especially age, qualification, caste (for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Class candidates only). If found ineligible on any count, their candidature will be cancelled at any stage of recruitment. The fees/intimation Charges paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. Decision of LIC in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, selection and any other matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by LIC in this regard.
- After applying on-line, the candidates should obtain a system generated print out of the application on A4 size paper and retain it after signing the same. Please do not send this print out to Life Insurance Corporation of India. The option for printing the online application will be available up to 06.01.2016 only.
- Withdrawal of candidature on account of non furnishing of any information will not confer any right to carry forward or retain the candidature for future recruitment.
- Caste Certificate in respect of SC/ST/OBC must be obtained in the prescribed format.
- Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification.
- Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings should produce “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview, failing which, their candidature may not be considered.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to use calculators, mobile phones, pagers or any other instruments in the examination hall.
- Admission to on-line examination is only provisional without verification of age/ qualification/category of candidate with reference to documents. Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated and/or suppress any material information while filling up the online application form.
- Interview Call Letters for shortlisted candidates shall be sent by e-mail address given by the candidate at the time of online application. Requests for sending letters to different address subsequently shall not be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to kindly refer to the website periodically and check their e-mail account for updated information pertaining to the Recruitment till the conclusion of the recruitment process.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
For complete information of LIC Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Notification.