Odhisa Medical Officer Recruitment 2015
Odhisa Medical Officer Recruitment 2015 – Directorate of Health Service, Odhisa invites 740 Posts of Medical officers in the rank of Group-A(Junior)) of Odisha Medical & Health Service Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department on Ad hoc basis.
Last date for receipt of Applications : 31th January 2015
Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from the prospective candidates for recruitment to 470 (Four hundred seventy) posts of Medical Officers in the rank of Group- A(Junior) of Orissa Medical & Health Service Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department in the pay band of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- plus grade pay of Rs. 5,400/- with usual dearness and other allowances as sanctioned by Government of Odisha from time to time. The Medical Officers will continue on Ad hoc basis for a period of one year w.e.f the date of their joining at the place of posting or until recommendation of the OPSC for their regular appointment whichever is earlier. Their seniority will be counted from the date of O.P.S.C recommendation as per the merit list furnished to Government in that particular year.
|Sl. No.||Category||No. of Posts|
|(iii)||Scheduled Tribe||106 (35-W)|
|(iv)||Scheduled Caste||76 (25-W)|
Educational Qualification :
- A candidate must be a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S) from any Recognized University in the Indian Union or possess equivalent qualification or be a holder of a register able medical qualification from a Medical College recognized by the MCI.
- After passing the final M.B.B.S examination, a candidate must have successfully completed internship for at least one year.
- In case he/she has acquired M.B.B.S degree from a Foreign University, he / she is required to have passed the screening test conducted by the National Board of Examination as prescribed by the Medical Council of India vide Notification No. MCI – 2003 (9) Regn. 2001 Dated. 13.02.2002 and must have completed one year of rotating internship in a recognized Medical College. Candidates must submit the conversion certificate towards proof of marks secured from respective Institution/ University.
- A candidate must have registered himself / herself under the Orissa Medical Registration Act. 1961.
Other Eligibility Conditions
- The Candidate must be citizen of India
- The Candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that of Middle English School standard conducted by the Board of secondary Education, Odisha or the Education Department of Government of Odisha or any other Board or Council of Secondary Education approved by the Government of Odisha in support of passing of Odiya Language Test (M.E school Standard)
A candidate must be under 32 (Thirty two) years and above 21 (Twenty one) years of age on the 1 st January 2015 .The upper age limit is relax-able by 5 (five) years for candidates belonging to Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C), Scheduled Caste (S.C), Scheduled Tribe (S.T), Women and eligible Ex-Servicemen and by 10 (ten) years for P.H (Orthopedically handicapped) candidates. If a candidate comes under more than one category mentioned above, he/she will be eligible for only one age relaxation benefit, which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her.
How to Apply
Those Candidates wants to Apply for Odhisa Medical Officer Recruitment 2015 can Apply on or before 31th January 2015.
- (a) Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from the website of Health & Family Welfare Department- odishahealth.gov.in
- (b) Application form, duly filled in, with self attested copies of supporting certificates / documents should be submitted by Registered Post / Speed Post to the Joint Director of Health Services ( State Human Resource Management Unit (SHRMU), Directorate of Health Services, Odisha, Heads of Department Building, Bhubaneswar-751001, District – Khurda, Odisha. The envelope containing the application must be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF MEDICAL OFFICER ON ADHOC BASIS – 2015.
- (c) This office will not take any responsibility if the application is not received in time.