Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 725 MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Posts
Maharashtra Postal Circle has issued online applications from eligible Indian nationals to fill up the posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Postal / Railway Mail Service Divisions in Maharashtra Postal Circle. This Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 is drive to fill up the 725 vacancies for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts. Eligible Candidates those interested may submit their application in the prescribed format through online on or before 18th February 2015. For Details like educational qualification, application process, vacancy details for Maharashtra Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2015, candidates may refer the notification given below.
Maharashtra Postal Circle Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 725
MTS (Multi Tasking Staff)
- Mumbai Region: 200 Posts
- Pune Region: 66 Posts
- Goa Region: 26 Posts
- Aurangabad Region: 46 Posts
- Nagpur Region: 82 Posts
- MM Region: 167 Posts
- Mail Motor Service: 20 Posts
- Administrative Offices: 118 Posts
Scale of Pay: Rs.5200-20200 (Pay Band – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 + other admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time
Maharashtra Postal Circle has released Answer Key of MTS Recruitment 2015
|1||Answer Keys for PM- Marathi – • Version- A • Version- B • Version- C • Version- D|
|2||Answer Keys for PM-Konkani – • Version- A • Version- B • Version- C • Version- D|
|3||Answer Keys for MTS- Marathi – • Version- A • Version- B • Version- C • Version- D|
|4||Answer Keys for MTS- Konkani – • Version- A • Version- B • Version- C • Version- D|
|5|| Answer Keys for Visually Handicap
Candidates of Postman/Mailguard • Version- A • Version- B • Version- C • Version- D
Important Dates for Remember
|Commencement of Registration of application online||24.01.2015||16.00 hrs|
|Closing date of Registration of application online||18.02.2015||23.59 hrs|
|Collection of application/Exam fee in the identified Post
Offices having e-payment facility in Maharashtra Circle Only
|24.01.2015 to 21.02.2015||During Post Office
|Closing date for updation of the fee payment in the website||21.02.2015||23.59 hrs.|
Cut Off Marks
For MTS : Matriculation or ITI from a recognized board.
Age limit: Age should be between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates who interested to apply for Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2015 may apply online from 24-01-2015 at 16:00 Hrs to 18-02-2015 by 23:59 Hrs
Instruction to fill the Application form
- The applicant has to read the notification, instructions to candidates, vacancy position, FAQ carefully before filling up the application form.
- The applicant has to keep ready
- the scanned image of photograph and signature in format in specified file size as mentioned in the instructions.
- Matriculation Mark List.
- Click the Apply Online link given above.
- Fill all the details carefully.
- On successfully submission the application form, candidates should take the print out the confirmation page.
- No changes will be allowed after submission of online application form.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- mandatory for all categories of applicants who have registered.
Examination Fee: OC and OBC Candidates Rs. 400/-
SC/ST/Physically handicapped/ Women – Exempted
The Selection will be made on the basis of Merit list for MTS in the Aptitude test for Maharashtra circle (Maharashtra State & Goa State) as a whole.
- Examination will be conducted in 26 locations.
- Applicant is required to indicate two preferences for examination centre.
- Applicants are clearly informed that the allotment of Examination Centre/City is the prerogative of the Department and any request received for change in examination centre/venue will not be permitted under any circumstances. Examination Centre will be allotted as per the preferences given by the applicant. However depending upon volume of the candidates, the candidates will be allotted to other locations also.
- The Department reserves the right to cancel any Centre and ask the candidates of that centre to appear from another centre. Department also reserves the right to divert candidates of any centre to some other Centre to take the examination
For Complete information regarding Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2015, Candidates can also go through the detailed Official Notification given below.