Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
Important Dates for Remember
- Opening date for Online Registration : 29th January 2015.
- Last Date for Online Registration : 13th February 2015.
|Sr. No.||Post||SC||ST||OBC||General||TOTAL||Out of Which|
|PWD (Out of Which)||EXS|
|2||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||62||00||123||165||350||05||05||05||50|
Note : The number of vacancies as also the number of reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank. This vacancy include backlog also.
Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June–4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT that is ‘HINDI’ (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II and III). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have –
- a. Local language HINDI at 10thStd level
- b. Native language HINDI at 10thStd level
- c. Local language HINDI at any level up to graduation level
Pre – Requisite Qualification
Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following scores as given below:-
For Office Assistant
|Name of the Test||Qualifying Score|
|SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST- PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST- EXS||OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS|
|Reasoning||13& above||18& above|
|Numerical Ability||17 & above||22& above|
|General Awareness||10& above||13& above|
|English Language||13& above||17& above|
|Hindi Language||19 & above||23 & above|
|Computer Knowledge||16& above||20& above|
|Cutoffs on Total Weighted Score||70& above||80& above|
For Officer Scale-I
|Name of the Test||Qualifying Score|
|SC/ ST/ SC- PWD/ ST-PWD||OBC/ GEN/ OBC- PWD/ GEN-PWD|
|Reasoning||13& above||17& above|
|Quantitative Aptitude||7 & above||11& above|
|General Awareness||6& above||9 & above|
|English Language||7& above||11& above|
|Hindi Language||14 & above||17& above|
|Computer Knowledge||10& above||13& above|
|Cut offs on Total Weighted Score||70& above||80& above|
How to Apply
Those Candidates wants to Apply for Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 can apply online on or before 13th February 2015.
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.mgbank.co.in between 29-01-2015 to 13-02-2015. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.mgbank.co.in and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification, read it carefully.
- Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form and recheck before final submission.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose):- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
- For Officer Scale-I:- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE- III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
Personal Interview: Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number, equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short- listed based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS). Remaining applicants, if any will not receive an interview call from the Bank.
The total marks for Interview will be 30. The minimum qualifying marks for Interview will be 12 (11 for SC/ST).
The applicant should sign and affix his/her photograph on such printout of application and keep the same ready for submission if selected for Interview along with copies of required documents mentioned below:
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language Hindi for posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants (Multipurpose).
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Any other relevant document
If selected for interview, candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks &Financial Institutions) will be required to submit their applications accompanied by a “No Objection Certificate” issued for this particular interview of Madhyanchal Gramin Bank, from their employer, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
It is for the candidate to ensure that he / she has met with the eligibility criteria and complied with the requirements and adhered to the instructions contained in this advertisement as well as in the application form. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per instructions given in this regard.