Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 invites Online applications from eligible candidates for filling up the 113 Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre who have been declared qualified the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014.
Eligible candidates for Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015, can apply Online on or before 12th February, 2015.For Details like educational qualification, application process, vacancy details for Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015, candidates may refer the notification given below.
|Opening date for Online Registration||28th January, 2015|
|Last Date for Online Registration||12th February, 2015|
Total No. of Posts: 113
Details of Vacancy
|Sr. No.||Post||SC||ST||OBC||General||TOTAL||Out of Which|
|PWD (Out of Which)||EXS|
NOTE: The number of vacancies as also the number of reserved vacancies are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
Rs.14500-600 / 7-18700-700 / 2-20100-800 / 7-25700
How To Apply
Eligible Candidate who are interested in applying for Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015, can Apply online on or before 28th January, 2015.
Guidelines for filling up Online Application
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in
- September/October 2014) is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website: www.allahabadgraminbank.in and click on the link “Recruitment”.
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification.
- Carefully fill in the details in the Online Application Form.
- Candidates cannot edit their application after submission.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The Application printout along and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.
Click Here for more Notification Regarding Online Application
Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 28th June–4th July, 2014 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS‟s website www.ibps.in.
Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT. For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have –
- Local language i.e. HINDI/SANSKRIT/URDU at 10th Std level
- Native language i.e. HINDI/SANSKRIT/URDU at 10th Std level
- Local language i.e. HINDI/SANSKRIT/URDU at any level upto graduation level
Pre- Requisite Qualifications
Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following scores as given below.
For Officer Scale-I
|Name of the Test||Qualifying Score|
|SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD||OBC / GEN / OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD|
|Reasoning||13& above||17& above|
|Quantitative Aptitude||7 & above||11& above|
|General Awareness||6& above||9 & above|
|English Language||7& above||11& above|
|Hindi Language||14 & above||17& above|
|Computer Knowledge||10& above||13& above|
|Cutoffs on Total Weighted Score||70& above||80& above|
For Officer Scale-I:- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
For Complete information regarding Allahabad UP Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015, Candidates can also go through the detailed Official Notification given below.