Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2015
TNUSRB (Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board) invites Application from Indian Citizens for direct recruitment to the Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk) post (Men and Women). This TNUSRB Recruitment 2015 drive to conducted the 1078 (984 + 94 (Backlog Women Ward)) vacancies. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online on or before 10th March 2015.
Vacancy Details for TNUSRB
- Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk)
- No. of vacancies: 1078 (984 + 94 (Backlog Women Ward))
- Scale of pay: Rs. 9300-34800+4800 (GP)
- Name of the Service: Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service
Important Dates for SI (Taluk) Recruitment 2015
|i||Date of Notification||08.02.2015|
|ii||Commencement of Online Application||08.02.2015|
|iii||Last date for submission of Online Application||10.03.2015|
|iv||Date of Written
- Candidates should possess a degree from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- The candidate must have obtained the degree on or before the date of notification i.e. 08.02.2015.
- The graduation degree should have been obtained
- after completion of SSLC and Higher Secondary course in the order of 10+2+3 pattern or
- after completion of SSLC and Diploma in the order of 10+3+3 /10+3+2 pattern or
- from an Open University / Distance Education/ College after completion of SSLC and I.T.I in the order of 10+2+3 pattern.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X / XII / Degree. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
The applicant should have attained the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 28 years as on 01.07.2015 (should have been born on or after 01.07.1987 and on or before 01.07.1995). The upper age limit relaxation is given to certain categories as follows:-
|Category||Upper age limit|
|BC, BC (M), MBC/DNC||30 yrs|
|SC, SC(A), ST||33 yrs|
|Destitute Widow||35 yrs|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-military Forces
(Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification
i.e. must have been discharged on or after 08.02.2012)
|Departmental candidates appearing for 20% departmental quota examination
(Should have completed 5 years of service as on 08.02.2015)
How to Apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2015
Eligible Candidates who interested for TNUSRB Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2015, may apply online on or before 10th March 2015.
- Rs.230/- for candidates applying under Open Quota only.
- Rs.230/- for candidates applying under Departmental Quota only.
- Rs.460/- for candidates applying both under Open Quota and Departmental Quota
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test and viva voice.
For Complete information regarding TNUSRB Recruitment 2015, Candidates can also go through the detailed Official Notification given below.