UPSC IES / ISS 2016 Application Form of UPSC IES/ ISS 2016 had released on 16 January 2016. Read here the details such as how to apply, application fee and also get the link to apply. UPSC IES/ ISS Application Form 2016 should be filled and submitted before the last date specified by the Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who apply for the UPSC Indian Economic Service (IES) / Indian Statistical Service (ISS) will be able to download the admit card as per schedule.
UPSC IES / ISS Application form 2016
UPSC had issued the application form for the recruitment of Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service to filling approx. 28 vacancies in the government sector. Candidates have to apply online on or before the last date of application. Get here complete details of application process from below.
Candidates are required to apply online only for UPSC IES / ISS Exam 2016 by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before the last date of application. Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Candidates can apply online from here as per schedule mention.
|Online Application submission start from||16 Jan 2016|
|Last date for apply online application form||12 Feb 2016|
|Date of Examination||13 May 2016|
Application form of IES / ISS 2016 are issued online by UPSC. To appear in the exam for Indian Economic Service, Indian Statistical Service candidate must first determine that they are eligible, and then fill up the online application form. Candidates can fill their application from the direct link provided below.
Fictitious Payment List
Unio n Public Service Commission has issued the list of candidates whose Confirmation has not been received from the Bank Authorities regarding receipt of Fees of Rs.200/- in respect of following candidates for IES/ISS, 2016 Examination.
- Process is over…!!!
|Name of the Examination||Online Application|
|Indian Economic Service Examination (IES)||Click Here|
|Indian Statistical Service Examination (ISS)||Click Here|
Female, SC, ST, PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee).
Others are required to pay a fee of Rs 200 (Rupees Two Hundred only).
- Modes of fee payment are:
- Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash,
- Using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur / State Bank of Hyderabad / State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore,
- Using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Applicants who opt for “Pay by cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-Slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only.
Note: All female candidates and candidates belonging to scheduled caste /schedule tribes and physically disabled candidates are not required to pay any fee. No fee exemption is, however available to OBC candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
UPSC IES/ ISS 2016 Application Form – Procedure to apply
The eligible candidates are required to fill the UPSC IES/ ISS Application Form 2016 by just using the given procedure step by step. The application form must be filled with accurate instructions as it is obligatory to do the same. The application form is completed in two parts namely Part 1 and Part 2
- Visit the online application form link given on this page. Keep photographs and other documents ready.
- In Part 1, the candidate must enter all the personal and the academic information in the application form.
- Then, the payment is to be made and details of the same are to be entered in Part 2 of the application form.
- Along with the payment details, upload photo and signature.
- If the details are accurate, press Save and Continue otherwise click on RESET.
- Take its print out or save in the form of the screenshot.
UPSC IES/ ISS Application Form – Instructions
There are some imperative requirements which are required to meet before proceeding towards application form. These requirements for the UPSC IES/ ISS Application Form are given here.
Having the valid email id is compulsory.
The photo and the signature which is uploaded by the candidate must be in jpeg format.
The size of candidate’s signature is only 1 kb and size of the photo is between 3kb to 40kb.
The details in the application form must be accurate as altering the application form after final submission is not possible.
Note: The application form can be filled only till 12 Feb 2016. After that, the links will be deactivated.
Instructions for filling UPSC IES / ISS Application form
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) [excepting SC/ST/Female/Physically Handicapped candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Before start filling up of Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- The Online applications (Part I and II) can be filled as per schedule date mention above, after which link will be disabled.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he/ she must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
- In case of multiple applications, the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-Mail IDs as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- The applicants are advised to check their emails at regular intervals and ensure that the e-mail address ending with @nic.in is directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Applications.
If you have any queries regarding UPSC IES / ISS Notification and Application Form, please ask in comments below.