UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2016 is issued by Union Public Service Commission for Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2016. UPSC CAPF exam was conducted all over India on 26 June 2016. The Commission has uploaded the UPSC CAPF e-Admit Card 2016 for the examination for the convenience of the admitted candidates on its website.
|Availability of UPSC CAPF Exam 2016 Admit Card||03 June 2016|
|UPSC CAPF 2016 Written Exam||26 June 2016|
Download UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2016 – Available
UPSC CAPF Admit Card 2016 is now available in the UPSC website (www.upsc.gov.in) for downloading by candidates as per the schedule. The candidates are advised to download their Admit Card of UPSC CAPF 2016 for the examination and take a printout thereof. The admitted candidates will have to produce the printout of their CAPF e-Admit Card at the allotted venue for appearing in the specified examination. For downloading the UPSC CAPF 2016 e-Admission Certificate/e-Admit Card the candidate must have his/her vital parameters like RID & Date of Birth or Roll No. (if received) & date of birth or name, father’s name & Date of Birth available with him/her.
Note: If a candidate does not receive his/her eAdmission Certificate or any other communication regarding his/her candidature for the examination three weeks before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission. In case no communication is received in the Commission’s office from the candidate regarding non-receipt of his/her e-admission certificate at least 3 weeks before the examination, he/she himself/herself will be solely responsible for non-receipt of his/her e-Admission Certificate.
Union Public Service Commission will be conducting the Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination 2016 all over India on 26th June, 2016 (Sunday). The Commission has uploaded the e-Admit Cards for the examination for the convenience of the admitted candidates (Reasons/grounds for rejecting of application in respect of rejected candidates are also uploaded) on its website (http://www.upsc.gov.in). The candidates are advised to download their e-Admit Cards for the examination and take a printout thereof. The admitted candidates will have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Cards at the allotted venue for appearing in the specified examination. In case the photograph is not visible or available on the e-Admit Cards, candidates are advised to carry two identical photographs (one photograph for each session) along with proof of Identity such as Identity Card or Voter Identity Card or Passport or Driving License and the printout of e-Admit Card at the venue of the Examination. No paper Admit Card will be issued for this examination by the Commission.
The Candidates are advised to take a printout of the e-Admit Card well in advance to avoid last minute rush. In the past, cases have been noticed where some candidates have faced difficulty in accessing the server on the last day on account of server overload.
In case of any discrepancy in the e-Admit Card, the same may be communicated to the Commission immediately to enable the Commission to take a decision in the matter. Candidates are also advised to bring Black Ball Point Pen to the examination hall for objective type paper.
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result.
- You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this eAdmit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
- If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- Please Read the “Rules for the Examination” Published in the Employment News and available on the upsc website www.upsc.gov.in and “Poster containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
- Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised to bring BLACK BALL POINT PEN for Paper-I to the Examination Hall.
- Answers other than those made by BLACK BALL POINT PEN for Paper-I would not be evaluated.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Center of Examination
The candidates should note that no request for change of Centre will be granted. The Examination will be held at the following Centres :